Thursday, September 17, 2009

Update

Not too much been going on around here of late. I'm still looking for a job, Allen's still working.  He works nights so I've been spending most of my nights staying up watching TV or loosing myself in books. It's hard for me to fall asleep when he's not with me, so I usually stay up till I pass out.

We had a friend who came to visit for a few days, so I had some company while he was at work. BTW... if you need a good laugh.... go to YouTube and look up literal music videos and watch "Total Eclipse of the Heart". Too funny...we laughed till our sides ached.

I've got the kids this weekend. Going to pick them up tomorrow. Good thing to coz I miss 'em like crazy. James says he might stay behind so he can work calves. Apparently he's gonna be showing his Grandpa's calves this year. Whatever I guess... as long as he's happy.

Anyways, that's about all I can think of at the moment. Hope all is well with everyone. Peace!

5 comments:

  1. Hope things work out for you on the job front. It's getting like The Great Depression out there. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a resume and experience that I should have people knocking on my door to work for them (and have in the past) but right now I am lucky to get someone to even call for an interview. Sucks. I am considering leaving Hawaii again just so I can work. Anywhere!

    Good luck hun I really hope you find something

    ReplyDelete