Saturday, September 10, 2011

Good Day....

     So, Austin (Jason's 12 yr old) had his 1st football game the other day. He only got to play one play, had no player contact, and the team lost; but it was still a good day. It's a unique sight to see that proud smile spread across Jason's face. Proud of his boy, for playing football. Instead of just sittin at home playin video games lol. Daddy gets all mushy when it comes to his kids. He's such a good daddy. I wish the ex-bitches would realize this; there's 2 little boys out there who are missing out, and we miss them both more than they could ever know. So if you "moms" are reading this....grow up and stop using your kids as weapons.
    Jason bought me a ring the other day....I'll post pictures later, if I remember. It's quite special! He paid a whole .25 for it, out of a quarter machine. Its bright orange and has a little rainbow swirl sticker in the middle of it. LOL! Hopefully one day, if I'm lucky, I'll get a real one; even if we never get married. Anyhoo.....subject change!
     I went to the doctor about my feet yesterday; and I'm so glad I did. She thinks I have Plantar Facetious. She took X rays(get results sometime next week) to make sure I dont have heel spurs and gave me a script for Meloxicam (anti-inflammatory). Oh, and then told me to take Tylenol for pain. WTF! My reply was 'Tylenol is shit!' to which Jason told me to watch my mouth. Haha! Not sure the Dr appreciated the little outburst, but damn man! Tylenol? Really?! The only way that crap does any good is if its mixed with codeine. And you know I'm right! 
Anyways, as soon as we got to the car from picking up my pills, I took one. So glad I only have to take one a day, I'm terrible about remembering that kind of thing. This morning when I woke up, I was dreading getting out of bed. It hurt SO bad when I got up yesterday I was almost terrified to stand. Had to tho coz I had to pee, lol. But it didnt hurt! At all! So overnight I went from wanting to cry coz I hurt so bad, to wanting to cry coz I DIDN'T hurt. Yeah, I know, I'm all over the place.
    Due to all the new lack of pain, I actually had a pretty good day at work. My feet didnt start botherin me till about 11:30, and even then it was more than bearable. No limping around for the first time in months! Definitely a pretty good day. After Jason picked me up and we got back to the house, we pulled the cars out and washed them both. Then we got out the shoe polish and put Jason's Lincoln up for sale. 800.00 OBO. Let's see what we can get. :-)
    So... pain free AND constructive. Yep! Definitely a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment