Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hello

      I almost totally forgot about this site, lol. Signed on in an attempt to find a poem that I had written that apparently didn't get written down in my book. but I haven't been able to find it here. I miss Yahoo 360. I HATE that they shut it down. Assholes. Anyways, been blogging again over here if anyone is still interested in the goings on in my life. Although there's a lot of things that I haven't talked about.
      Like the fact that Allen and I are no longer together, after we married, I wasn't nearly as happy as I pretended I was; and kinda fell for someone new. At 1st it was just an emotional kind of thing, then he turned into an absolute need for me. I wasn't right till I heard his voice every day, and again before I went to sleep. So when I was 'found out' so to speak, I left. And I haven't looked back. Judge me if that's what you feel like doing, but remember, this is my life, not yours. So other than your opinion, it doesn't really effect you.
       I live in Missouri with Jason now. It's been almost a year, and yes, I'm still happy. Ecstatically so. The only thing wrong in my life is the fact that my kids aren't in it. Just like when I left before, they chose Dad over me. Broke my heart but what can I do. I talk to them almost every day, and I miss them like CRAZY every second of every day.
       I've tried to get down there to see them, but seems like something goes wrong every time. My car had to go in the shop the first time. Came out from work one day to go home and it wouldn't start. The a/c compressor went out and seized up completely, not even letting the motor turn. So had to have a by-pass pulley installed. SO guess what? No more a/c in my car. Oh happy day! Only had a hellaciously HOT summer. 
      Didn't really matter tho, After I got it fixed, the registration expired. SO I couldn't drive it anyways. I want Allen's name off of it, so I sent him a message asking if he would send me a notarized statement giving me full ownership, he said he would....and still hasn't done it. I'm not surprised, he's always been a huge procrastinator. Does things when he feels like, instead of when its asked of him. Whatever, bygones.
       The my birthday came along, and although I didn't realize it till a few weeks ago (birthday is in June) my license expired. In Arkansas, this wouldn't have been a problem. But in Misery, as its so lovingly referred to here, you have to have a certified copy of your birth certificate to get your license. So, now its gonna be another 6-8 weeks before I can get my license, then insurance on my car, then I have to get it inspected, then registered. Such a pain in the ass.
     But, mark my words, it WILL happen. Hope to you all still blogging, and hope even more to find you all still healthy and happy. 

Peace

1 comment:

  1. WTF is with the advertisement auto links attached to my stuff?

    ReplyDelete