Friday, September 23, 2011

More whining....

Last week, I got my X-rays back on my feet; I have heel spurs in both feet. I'm SO overjoyed to know there's not a lot short of surgery(that I cant afford) to do for my feet to get any better. I bought new insoles and heel cups the other day, and they help, but not nearly enough. I'm on an anti-inflammatory, which has the same effect as the insoles. I just don't know what to do beyond this.
Jason and I both woke up yesterday morning hurtin like hell. His back is out again(second time in about 9 days); my backs not out of place, but GOD it might as well be as stiff and achy as it is. On top of my back hurtin, it seems I have pulled a muscle in my right shoulder. It's knotted up real tight and can feel it pull and burn with every movement.
I think we need a new bed. This one is just too old and too worn out I guess. I dunno. I'm sure our combined weight isnt helping the poor mattress stay in shape either. We also both need to loose some weight. BAD. I hate looking like a fat pig.
My problem is, who wants to walk/stand on heel spurs for 7 hours then go home and stand/walk on them some more. My feet are a screaming, throbbing, painful mess by the time noon hits, and I don't clock out till 1. It literally feels like someone are hitting me in the heels with a hammer.
/sigh....advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment