Monday, September 5, 2011

Slow Day

 Had a slow day at work today. It's always slow on holidays but it was even slow for a slow day. So I took the time I had and got a few things things cleaned up (deli case, sharpened the meat slicer, ect.) The girl who was working with me today is the night shift assistant manager. I hate working with her. She don't do shit. Took her an hour and a half to get the salad bar ready this morning. Something that normally takes me 15 minutes TOPS. She ignores customers most of the time, which makes me stop what I'm doing to take care of it. I don't know why but even knowing this is how 90% of the worlds population is these days, it bugs me. Don't let me sit there and do all the fricken work, your getting paid too... earn it!


  Hmm... I think thats all I have right now. I been off work since 1pm and I really havent done ANYTHING. Sat here playin FFXI off and on all evening. Jason and I wrestled around earlier. That was fun. :D I do love being man-handled by him. Speaking of which, I can't wait till he man-handles me later when everyone else is asleep. Hehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment